Saturday, October 24, 2009

Testing, Testing...

Just a quick post to try out my new signature... I've seen similar signatures in a few blogs now and really liked them, so I thought I'd get one myself. Let me know if you like it! (And I finally fixed the background colour!!! Yay!)

I also thought I'd mention that I've signed up to a couple of hit counter sites. This means that I know when you read my blog, even if you don't comment... but it makes me sad when I get all these hits and no one has bothered to let me know they were here! I mean, now I do know if you were here, but that doesn't help me to know whether or not you like what you read. I don't mind if it's constructive criticism - help me make StorkSpace better! Please, please, please comment when you read, even if it's just to cheer me up. (And trust me, I need that right now - my first exam is just over a week away!)



Quote of the day:
"I don't know what that means." - Dr Temperance Brennan, Bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment