Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Graduation

So, consider me... graduated.

Hasn't really sunk in yet. Had an awesome time though!

At my school we have our graduation and formal on the same night, so we get all dolled up for a night of formalities and frivolity.

Have some pictures:

This is my lovely boyfriend and me (excuse the weird expression):


I haven't mentioned him before, have I? Oh well, in this blog I shall refer to him as The Medic.

This one is of M and I:




So there you go. That was the official end of high school. It's been kind of drawn out - my last DAY of high school was more than a month ago (and it feels like a whole lot longer than that!). But there we are: it's finally over. Finito. Sudah.

It feels good.


Quote of the Day:
(regarding a photo in which M is leaning on Dippers)
Dippers: I'll always be your rock, Emma.
M: And I'll always be your paper!


Quote of the Day II: (can't believe I forgot this one!)
Fred: You can't graduate us!
George: WE QUIT!
-Hogwarts High, a fanfic by Siriusly Amused


1 comment:

  1. Hey congratulations!
    I hope you have a great time and enjoy your new freedom!

    ReplyDelete